Sunday, September 13, 2015

Thanks (ctd359)


Here is a card I made for this week's color throwdown challenge. This is a first for me - so glad I happened upon this website (http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/)


This first card I made with these colors was a second birthday card for a little boy (card not posted here). Such perfect colors for that. But I wanted to challenge myself some more by making a more feminine card. I rarely use orange with such cards. I love how the designer paper combines all of the colors here. I put my MFT Die-namics Blueprints 12 to good use here. The sentiment is from MFT Contemporary Roses.

Thanks for stopping by today!! 
 Kelly

2 comments:

  1. How pretty with the orange flower and the beautiful patterned paper...great use of the colors!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and cheerful! Love how you made the colors so bold and fun! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete